24*7 Ambulance Services
NIMS Hospital is providing 24×7 General Ambulance & well-equipped Advanced Life Support Ambulance services by qualiﬁed doctors, Nursing, Paramedical & Assistance Staff with quality pre-hospital emergency care during transport of seriously ill and injured patients. In addition, ambulance services also cater to patients who need to be shifted to other places on a non- emergency basis.
NIMS Hospital has started its Emergency Medicine and Trauma Center services to save lives of the victims of road accidents and emergencies/casualties. The institute is located at main National Highway – 11C to deal with medico-legal cases including road traffic accident and post mortem under the Dept. of Forensic Medicine of this institute. The efficient and effective Emergency Medicine Department is having intensive care services, well equipped with diagnostics, radio-diagnostic facilities including CT Scan, MRI, ultra-sonography, hematology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and fully equipped operation theaters manned by eminent professionals and experts round-the-clock.
Medical & Allied
- General Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Skin & VD (DVL)
- Emergency Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Surgery & Allied
- General Surgery
- Obst & Gynae
Medical Super Speciality
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Medical Oncology
Surgical Super Speciality
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
The Nims Hospital State of Art Radiological services
The hospital has two (2) owned MRI Machines.
- One of 0.35 Tesla/2011
- One of 1.5 Tesla/2017
The hospital has Two (2) owned CT Scan Machines :
- One 16 Slice/2011
- One 128 Slice/2017
- The hospital has 12 USG Machines approved by PCPNDT.
- The hospital has 14 X-ray Machines of various capacity.
Nims Hospital is empaneled with all major and minor TPAs/ Health Insurance Providers. We run cashless services as per industry norms to facilitate the patients.
- BHAMASHAH (Now converted to AYUSHMAN BHARAT)
- Chief Minister’s CHIRANJIVI YOJANA
- Apollo Munich
- Bajaj Alliance
- MD India
- United Health Care Parekh Insurance TPA Private Limited
- Medi Assist Insurance TPA Private Limited
- Paramount Health Services & Insurance TPA Private Limited
- Heritage Health Insurance TPA Private Limited
- Family Health Plan Insurance TPA Limited
- Raksha Health Insurance TPA Private Limited
- Vidal Health Insurance TPA Private Limited
- Anyuta Insurance TPA In Health Care Private Limited
- East-West Assist Insurance TPA Private Limited
- Medsave Health Insurance TPA Limited
- Genins India Insurance TPA Limited
- Alankit Insurance TPA Limited
- Health India Insurance TPA Services Private Limited
Modular Operation Theatre
The Nims Hospital has state of art well equipped Modular Operation Theatres followed by all the norms & standard protocols with pre and post operative care facility.
Medical/Health Checkup Camps
The Nims Hospital is organizing regular Medical / Health Checkup Camps in the villages on free of cost since many years. Specialized services are being provided to the needy patients who are unable to come hospital form their villages.
The Nims Hospital has in house Canteens / Kitchen for providing hygienic food / refreshment facilities to the patients as well as their attendants under the guidance of dietician. This facility is also being provided Free of cost to the eligible patients.
The Nims Hospital has in house laundry, Central Sterilization Services Department (CSSD), Mortuary, Pharmacy facility under the supervision of qualified & trained staff.
The Nims Hospital has state of art Blood Bank with all the Blood and its component facility managed & run by the qualified & trained teaching staff (doctor), Technician, Paramedical & Assistance staff of the Immuno-hematology & Blood Transfusion Department & Recently NMC has approved to start PG (MD) course in this department with 2 seats intake capacity.
Bio medical Waste Management
The Nims Hospital has Hospital/Bio Medical Waste Management facility. For this we have done MoU with Instromedix India Pvt. Ltd and have authorization from State Pollution Control Board. This facility is managed & supervised by trained & skilled staff.